Designated Dryer® provides an attractive playing surface with exceptional drainage characteristics. The percolation of Designated Dryer®, along with a properly designed playing field, takes water away quicker.
Because of the drainage characteristics, you will have a more consistent, playable surface. You will have easier maintenance, saving valuable time and money.
Designated Dryer® can help you:
- Prevent wet, slippery conditions
- Remove standing water and mud
- Decrease irrigation needs
- Lessen divoting and damage to turf
- Lower injury risk
- Reduce water usage
- Increase plant performance
How to Use
Why Do I Need a Soil Enhancer?
Soil is a fragile growing medium consisting of three components: solid particles, water, and air. It is necessary to maintain a careful balance of these elements to establish a good soil profile. Using a good soil amendment, you can:
- Reduce Nutrient Loss
- Improve Moisture Retention
- Provide Adequate Drainage
- Enhance Soil Resiliency
- Increase Resistance to Compaction